Where can I store my contact lenses without a case?ingenious
Try this makeshift lens case solution to keep your lenses until you’re able to get a contact lens case:
- Take a sealed container, and wash both the container and the lid thoroughly with soap and warm water to disinfect them.
- Dry them off completely with a clean towel so that no water remains on their surfaces.
- Fill the container with a cleaning solution to submerge your lenses in the liquid.
- With clean hands, remove your lenses and drop them in the container.
- Cover the container and let the lenses soak until the next day.